[Update: We've just released the full BC Unconference schedule and event details for Partner drinks on Sunday 2nd October. Read the agenda below for more information]
Last year, we brought you a jam packed roster of Business Catalyst sessions and labs at MAX 2010. Today, we're happy to announce an even bigger and better line-up of sessions at this year's conference! Attending MAX is a great opportunity to network with your fellow designers, developers and BC Partners.
You can view the agenda below, which includes a range of dedicated BC sessions catering to both new and experienced Partners. For session descriptions and times, check out the official Adobe MAX scheduler here.
Top Reasons to Attend MAX 2011
- Get an exclusive sneak-peek of BCv3 and the future of the BC platform with Product Director Bogdan Ripa
- Learn how to grow your web design business with best practices and hot tips for building and selling Business Catalyst sites with BC Guru's Brent Weaver
- See how you can take your BC sites to the next level using jQuery with Kiyuco's Jason Tinnin
- Take the spotlight and share your tips and tricks during the all-day BC Unconference. Stand up and be heard by the Partner community.
- Meet the team and have a drink on us - we'll be running a series of events where you can sit down with the people behind BC to discuss your thoughts and concerns.
To get your hands on a conference pass, make sure you visit the MAX website and register today!
Hands-on Training with John Ulliman
If you're just getting started with Business Catalyst, this is the session for you!
Join the man behind our great "Getting Started" training series to learn how you can build business websites faster using Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver.
These sessions run both Monday / Wednesday, and are a great way to get up and running with the BC platform.
The AgendaSunday, 2 Oct
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm - Drinks with the Business Catalyst Team
- Have a drink (or two) on us and meet the team behind Adobe Business Catalyst!
- Location: The "Nomad Lounge" at the Figueroa Hotel (view on map)
- 12:45pm – Building Business Websites Faster with Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst hands on training with John Ulliman
- 3:30pm – Sneak Peek: Build Powerful Online Businesses with Business Catalyst v3 with Product Director Bodgan Ripa
- 8:30am – Building Adaptive, Multiscreen Websites with Business Catalyst v3 with Principal Scientist Jorge Taylor
- 4:00pm – Taking Your Sites to the Next Level with Business Catalyst and jQuery with Jason Tinnin from Simpleflame & Kiyuco
- 4:00pm – Advanced Integration Techniques for Muse (codename) - focusing on Business Catalyst module integration
- 8:30am – Building Business Websites Faster with Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst hands on training with John Ulliman
- 9:30am – Case Study: Give Your Web Design Agency a Boost with Business Catalyst with Brent Weaver from HotPress Web & BC Gurus
- The Business Catalyst Unconference
- 10:10am - 10:15am – Welcome & Introductions
- 10:15am - 11:05am – User Experience & Conversion Strategies For BC with Mike Muller from Stevens Advertising
- 11:05am - 11:55am – Best Practices With Business Catalyst + Q&A with Brett Stockley and Matt O'Malley from Pretty Pollution
- 11:55am - 12:45pm – Customer Care & Support with Brendon O'Sullivan from Bosweb Systems
- 12:45pm - 1:35pm – Stop Pulling Your Hair Out, Use FileMaker To Make Data Importing A Breeze with Karim Ardalan from Dashbee
- 1:35pm - 2:25pm – Web Standards & Business Catalyst with Liam Dilley from Fuel Design
- 2:25pm - 3:15pm – Path To Business Catalyst Success with Brad Lawryk
Attending this year? Make sure you RSVP to our Facebook event and we'll reserve a free, limited edition Adobe BC T-Shirt for you at the event!
Any questions? Check out the official FAQ at Adobe.com