With the Open Platform private beta shortly coming to a close, I thought it would be a good idea to bring some long time partners together for a panel discussion on the subject. In April, the BC team will be unveiling Open Platform in public beta. Which means if you aren’t already up to speed, it’s time to get moving!
But what’s the impact? Is it good? Is it bad?
The overwhelming response so far has been that this new development is going to change the game for Business Catalyst in a really good way. But don’t just take my word for it, listen to what these great minds have to say:
- Scott Reynolds of Thrise (recently launched Google Analytics Manager & Bootstrap Builder)
- Mike Sallander of Chicago Digital and Solid Sky (recently launched Solid Admin Menu)
- Phil Lockwood of Creation Chamber
- Adam Cook of One Creative (recently launched Dev-in-a-Box)
- Joe Wellborn of BackupBC
Tune in for Episode 36 of the Business Catalyst podcast! In this episode we talk to five top BC partners about the impact that Open Platform will have on their business, strategies, and most importantly, their clients.
Listen to this month’s podcast:
Simply click the play button below to stream the podcast via your browser.player
Alternatively, you can download the podcast in .mp3 format for offline listening.
In this episode:
- Panel discussion about Open Platform
- Is Open Platform a good thing for BC?
- How are you approaching Open Platform with your clients?
- Ideas for Apps
- Collaborating with other partners on Apps
- And much more
Join the Podcast!
Do you have something you want to announce to the BC community? I want to hear about it (email@example.com).
Until next time,