This month we'll meet Wednesday November 16th (US) / Thursday November 17th (AU) with Michael Sallander to discuss Web Form Best Practices.
Collecting information from leads via web forms and tracking the submissions is essential to most online marketing campaigns. With the many different types of forms to choose from, do you know which one will convert the best for you? Mike Sallander, co-founder of Chicago Digital will show you the different types of web forms, discuss which ones are better at converting and go outline best practices for designing and developing web forms on Adobe Business Catalyst.
Wed/Thu, November 16th/17th: Web Form Best Practices
- EU/US session --- November 16th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PST (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EST (New York)
- AU/US session --- November 16th at 2:00PM US PST (San Francisco) / 5:00PM US EST (New York) / November 17th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
To help you put your learning into practice, webinar participants will be receive a 15% discount on their next website. (*Some conditions apply, see below)
Registrations are now open for the December and January sessions as well:
Wed/Thu, December 14th/15th: Starting Framework for BC Apps
- EU/US session --- December 14th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PST (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EST (New York)
- US/AU session --- December 14th at 2:00PM US PST (San Francisco) / 5:00PM US EST (New York) / December 15th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
Mike Sallander will walk you through how to get started quickly on your first app for the BC App Store by using their new starting app framework. If you
have been wanting to create your first Business Catalyst App but didn’t know how to start, this webinar is for you.
Wed/Thu, January 18th/19th: Use Adobe Spark to Create Stunning Images for Your Business Catalyst Website
- EU/US session --- January 18th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PST (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EST (New York)
- US/AU session --- January 18th at 2:00PM US PST (San Francisco) / 5:00PM US EST (New York) / January 19st at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
Adobe Spark is a new web-based tool by Adobe that enables a non-technical user to easily creates images, landing pages, and videos. Learn how you and your
clients can use Adobe Spark to create assets that can be easily used on your Adobe Business Catalyst Website.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to send them over to BCPartner-Team@adobe.com. We will be happy to answer all your inquiries.
*15% discount coupon applies for new site upgrades on any desired plan, for the first year. Coupon validity: 31-Mar-2017, only available for the webinars’ attendees. The discount code will only be offered live, during the webinar session.
Thank you and see you there!
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team